The most basic foundational movement – breathing. To live we need to breathe.
You will get 5 lessons with homework to improve your awareness of breathing.
The benefits of breathing correctly:
- improved oxygen to your muscles, lungs, and cells
- improved performance and recovery
- improved digestion
- improved circulation, heart rate, and blood pressure
- regulates overall body pH
- regulates and balances the state of your nervous system (breathing is the remote control to the brain)
- decompresses the spine and relieves pain
- increased immune function
- and much much more!
Make sure you take some time for each homework.